Tribo-X inside ANSYS
With the integration of the Tribo-X journal bearing module into ANSYS Workbench, in cooperation with our development and distribution partner CADFEM, the Tribo-X inside ANSYS extension has been developed, which allows the convenient calculation of lubricated journal bearings with ANSYS Mechanical. The basis of the bearing analysis is a CAD bearing model, in which the gap area is automatically detected. The description of the geometry and load of the bearing is parametric in the Workbench project tree. The parameterization enables automated sensitivity and optimization analyses of the bearing. These analyses can be supported by ANSYS DesignXplorer or ANSYS optiSLang.
- short calculation times despite high degree of detailing
- basis of the bearing analysis is a CAD model with arbitrary gap geometry
- consideration of elastic deformations of the bearing and their effect on the gap geometry
- complete simulation of the Stribeck curve by considering mixed friction
- identification of speed- and load-dependent bearing coefficients
- fully parametric workflow
Seminars & Webinars for Tribo-X inside ANSYS
Please come back later - we update our dates regularly.
Simulation of Hydrodynamic Journal Bearings with Tribo-X inside ANSYS
With Tribo-X inside ANSYS, CADFEM and Tribo Technologies have developed a solution that allows the calculation of statically or transiently operated hydrodynamic journal bearings comfortably and efficiently in the ANSYS Workbench. In this seminar you will learn which properties significantly determine the operating behavior…Details ›